Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.

Go down 
+2
jonas_747
Puppeteer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppeteer

Puppeteer

Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. Empty
PostSubject: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:41 pm

It has recently come to my attention, and Zhuria's that we are unable to Kick/Ban Donators.

Earlier this evening, at around 22:15 (GMT Local Time) 1138_RINGER, and Jonas_747 said racist remarks on the chat. Zhuria and I were unable to kick/ban these players.

As we all know, racism is certainly not acceptable. And I do not think they should be let off with a warning.

I don't know wether because they have a 'Donator' title that they should be allowed to be racist on the chat.

- Puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:43 pm

take a moment and listen to the song i have in my head and just chatted randomly stuff from it

Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 pm

lol i saw you peeps gettin mad bout racism so im just like I THINK ALL BLACKS SHOULD BE BURNED at random lol idk whats wrong with it, but i''m sure you can find a way, after all i do suck. so anyhows im not saying that simply because i donated that makes me special or something, i really think this is coming up far too often, i think my name should just be reset to white so people don't flip out everytime i do something and blame it on OH YOU THINK BECAUSE YOUR VIP YOU RULE THE WHOLE GODDAM WORLD WELL WAKE UP SON, AZ NOT HOWS IT WORKS. so i think yeah, maybe i'll stop offending you with my random shouts of nigger and bitch and all blacks deserve to die, as long as i don't get called a rollerfag.
Back to top Go down
dayallnash

dayallnash

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Puppeteer wrote:
It has recently come to my attention, and Zhuria's that we are unable to Kick/Ban Donators.

Earlier this evening, at around 22:15 (GMT Local Time) 1138_RINGER, and Jonas_747 said racist remarks on the chat. Zhuria and I were unable to kick/ban these players.

As we all know, racism is certainly not acceptable. And I do not think they should be let off with a warning.

I don't know wether because they have a 'Donator' title that they should be allowed to be racist on the chat.

- Puppeteer.

You'll also find that if you were to be racist, you are also unkickable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dayallnash
Chaos James

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm with Puppeteer on this on, Donators should have to follow all the rules that normal members have to follow, and if they break said rules, they are Kick/Banned.
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 pm

then you do something very simple!

tell bar

easy peasy!
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
Chaos James

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:00 am

jonas_747 wrote:
then you do something very simple!

tell bar

easy peasy!

Except it isn't that easy, because Baron is impossible to get a hold of out of game. I have sent him PMs both here and on the Minecraft Offical Forums, and he hasn't responded to be once.

If anyone knows an easier way to get a hold of Baron, please let me know, since my attempts have been for naught.
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 am

same here, i try to contact him ingame but its so hard, because hes never on when im on.

so far, ive been waiting 2 days to ask him some questions. and my patience is limited.
i once logged in to see baron leave BEFORE MY EYES. i was angry. 5 secconds too late!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 am

I'm here and log on from time to time. I've read all the issues and will have to fix the permissions for admins and mods. I didn't intend for the VIP'S to be unkickable and will look into it soon.

I have to say though Ringer, you got called a rollerfag once. Calling someone a nigger and saying all blacks should die is so different than taking the piss out of your hobby/way of life whatever you want to call it.

I have alot of hobbies and if someone called me a "FisherFag" for example I wouldn't get annoyed and than criticise their race. You took it a bit too far man, don't let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
https://barons.forumotion.co.uk
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:58 am

[something was here before, but i edited it out. i didnt want to stir up unneccesary problems.]
my opinion:
i think that vips are to be trusted. the fact that "some people might donate to grief" isnt really very true. id be VERY surprised if that was the case. first off, most people who grief are immature, thus, USSUALLY of a younger age. and, these people would have to ask their mommy to donate for them, and they don't want to bother, AND their parents probably woudnt just throw money away just because their kid wants some random thing online. also, people wont pay money just to grief. people grief cuz they think its funny, but when it comes to paying, why pay just to grief? they come face to face to having no other reason to donate then to grief. and most people dont consider themselves griefers, they think that they only OCCASSIONALLY grief. nobody thinks of themselves as griefers. and theyll just think "hey, if im going to have to pay money just to grief some stuff, screw it! hundreds of other servers much easier to grief. im outta here." also, what grief could they do before getting caught by an admin or mod or somebody? not much. besides, well reset the server eventually anyway, so what does it even matter? not too much. i don't really care much if they blow my house to shit, it's just a game, AND then i just get to rebuild, only better! for these reasons, i think that donaters should be handed atleast more trust then the average player. apparently, admins are to be handed 100% trust, which i don't really understand. the fact that somebody plays minecraft alot doesn't exactly relate to how well you can trust them. and what if they want to leave the server to join another one anyway? then, before leaving, they can just take out a rapestick and go around massacreing the entire server. donaters, however, handed over money. why would they hand over money, only to waste it on griefing the server? if you donate, that generally means your going to make this your official server. im NOT claiming that donaters should be handed more trust then admins, as of course this would cause a rage attack from you-know-who, i just think they should be hand equal to or less then the trust handed over to admins. thank-you for reading through this whole big ass post, appreciate your time.

response to baron: I'm sorry for my harsh reactions, but I'm very sensitive around the subject of being made fun of because of my rollerblading. i've just been beaten up by skater kids who think theyre cool, because of my rollerblading. it's not easy to keep doing it when that happens multiple times. that's why i lose it every time someone makes fun of it.
Back to top Go down
dayallnash

dayallnash

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:14 pm

1138_RINGER wrote:
same here, i try to contact him ingame but its so hard, because hes never on when im on.

so far, ive been waiting 2 days to ask him some questions. and my patience is limited.
i once logged in to see baron leave BEFORE MY EYES. i was angry. 5 secconds too late!

You can always talk to me, I have other ways of contacting him.

Quote :
Except it isn't that easy, because Baron is impossible to get a hold of out of game. I have sent him PMs both here and on the Minecraft Offical Forums, and he hasn't responded to be once.

If anyone knows an easier way to get a hold of Baron, please let me know, since my attempts have been for naught.

You can click the e-mail button underneath his messages, or talk to another admin who have sufficient ways of forwarding your questions.

But guys - believe it or not, he really does keep an eye on things.

on an unrelated note:

Admin wrote:
I have alot of hobbies and if someone called me a "FisherFag" for example I wouldn't get annoyed and than criticise their race. You took it a bit too far man, don't let it happen again.

FisherFag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dayallnash
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.   Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators. Empty

Back to top Go down

Banning/Warning/Kicking/ Donators.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barons Settlement Server :: Rants-
Jump to: