Modding while high = :( Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barons Settlement Server

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modding while high = :(

Go down 
+2
schwiiingcf
1138_RINGER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1138_RINGER

Modding while high = :( Empty
PostSubject: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 am

Well, Last night, at around 11:00, It was me, Soulnight, and a few others were online. I wish i had taken screens, but i just kept waiting for "the perfect moment" to sum it all up with one pic. Bassiccaly, I think soul was high. I'm not going to jump to conclusions, i'll let you be the judge. he kept saying stuff like "ohh the moon is sooooo pretty" cuz he had this texture pack on, which was ok, but he just kept going on and on... he also said similiar things about the sun. I at first was joking about him being on something, but he said: well of course i am silly teddy bear! after a while, i thought he actually might really be high. he also said things like "nice RED pick there, its pretty" and these things he usually said 2-3 times. please note that yeah, i know ppl can get weird on the interwebz, but this was kinda different. he also asked for iron (idk y) so i gave him some, but after that, he went to find coal (for fuel) and then just kinda walked around going LOOK AT HOW PRETTY THAT FLOWER IS for a while, so idk y he wanted the iron lol. I just don't feel safe with high mods, especialy since he was the only mod/admin present atm, i just don't want thoes with abilities to ban and stuff to not fully be themselves when doing their job. so, what do you think?

btw: don't get me wrong, souls a cool kid, im not aiming insult/ridicule at him in any way.

EDIT: Also, he did eventually remember to unban joans, though it took hima while to remember Neutral
Back to top Go down
schwiiingcf

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 am

I don't know about being high, but he was certainly operating on a whole other level. Very Happy

I'm not sure I agree with a it being an issue if a mod is high. We're all playing from home (for the most part Smile) so there's a pretty good chance that some or all of us are going to be drunk, high or otherwise exploring different states of thinking while playing Minecraft. The worst a mod can do is incorrectly ban someone for a period of time until they either unban them or the person in question contacts another mod or admin.

For me I think it's more important to see how people behave while being a mod or admin: if they're repeatedly taking action against people who don't deserve it then that's an issue. Their state of inebriation at the time might be a factor, but in of itself it isn't an issue at all.

(and I think it was me who unbanned joans, but if it happened twice then that's no bad thing Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:20 am

True, I guess it would also would be too complicated and hard to make sure every mod hasnt been doing dope or shit, what are we gonna do neways? sides, as you pointed out, its not that big a deal. in short: I got ninja'd. then again though, i did lose MAH PRECIOUS SILVER OH NOES Shocked Laughing Mad pale affraid Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:52 am

He is like 12 lol.
Back to top Go down
https://barons.forumotion.co.uk
schwiiingcf

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 am

In that case it must have just been due to a full-on double rainbow or something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:29 pm

I just had to say, that the red pick thing was because of his texture pack.

See: https://barons.forumotion.co.uk/server-videos-pictures-f2/special-days-t59.htm
In the first picture on Soul's post (the first post :3), look in his inventory.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mt_Pyre_Forums
Blake_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Soul is on crack again, and he is bouncing around my bookstore. If he damages anything I'm going to kill him. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 am

I know, he likes the crack. clown too bad, he was un modded for like half a sec b4 bar0n shows up and mods him again. D: i wish he'd stay white. [jk]
Back to top Go down
soulnight09

soulnight09

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Blake_Silver wrote:
Soul is on crack again, and he is bouncing around my bookstore. If he damages anything I'm going to kill him. Evil or Very Mad
heheheh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modding while high = :(   Modding while high = :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Modding while high = :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barons Settlement Server :: Rants-
Jump to: