No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barons Settlement Server

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O

Go down 
+5
EvilLivesHere
MiniM00se
jonas_747
dayallnash
Jakkish
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakkish

Jakkish

No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O Empty
PostSubject: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:16 pm

I think this forum needs a Introduction thread ASAP! I suck at forums.. I know noooothing :C
Back to top Go down
dayallnash

dayallnash

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Jakkish wrote:
I think this forum needs a Introduction thread ASAP! I suck at forums.. I know noooothing :C
We kind of already know everyone..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dayallnash
Jakkish

Jakkish

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 pm

dayallnash wrote:
Jakkish wrote:

Oh comon dont be so grumpy Wink People who arent whitelisted might join the forum and wants to get to know every one Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 pm

okay but i cant do a shit at the forums actually Mad eveen if i am a forum mod soooo yeah wait for bar
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:37 am

There should be a whole forum for introduction threads ^^ That's how just about every forum does it.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mt_Pyre_Forums
Jakkish

Jakkish

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 pm

MiniM00se wrote:
There should be a whole forum for introduction threads ^^ That's how just about every forum does it.

Maybe this forum should be uniqe :O SOME KIND OF NEW METHOD OF GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER??!?? WOULD BE AWESOME Very Happy (capslock day)
Back to top Go down
EvilLivesHere

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Jakkish wrote:
MiniM00se wrote:

Maybe this forum should be uniqe :O SOME KIND OF NEW METHOD OF GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER??!?? WOULD BE AWESOME Very Happy (capslock day)

Oh I know! How about some sort of interactive, multiplayer game that will let us all get to know each other and have fun at once? Maybe one involving blocks......and mines..... geek
Back to top Go down
dvsilverwing

dvsilverwing

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 am

Agreed Bro.
Back to top Go down
Jakkish

Jakkish

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:51 pm

EvilLivesHere wrote:
Jakkish wrote:
MiniM00se wrote:

Oh I know! How about some sort of interactive, multiplayer game that will let us all get to know each other and have fun at once? Maybe one involving blocks......and mines..... geek

O...M...G..... That is the most..... AWESOME IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD O.o
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:44 am

yeah but what about like how old you are and what you look like and stuff? I need to picture you guys... like you know, BARON = SHORT FAT ZITS COVERING FACE. SOUL = MALNOURISHED HOPELESSLY LOST STRANGE PURPLE THING ON RIGHT SIDE OF FACE the problem with the internetz is that I have no idea what you look like in real life. Roxxy said it best! alien

another prob with the interwebz is that I have no idea of knowing how old you REALLY are. i.e. FUN FACT: evilliveshere is actually 99 years old! hur-hur-hur like wtf though dude do you live in a retirement home or something? tongue
Back to top Go down
soulnight09

soulnight09

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 am

1138_RINGER wrote:
yeah but what about like how old you are and what you look like and stuff? I need to picture you guys... like you know, BARON = SHORT FAT ZITS COVERING FACE. SOUL = MALNOURISHED HOPELESSLY LOST STRANGE PURPLE THING ON RIGHT SIDE OF FACE the problem with the internetz is that I have no idea what you look like in real life. Roxxy said it best! alien

another prob with the interwebz is that I have no idea of knowing how old you REALLY are. i.e. FUN FACT: evilliveshere is actually 99 years old! hur-hur-hur like wtf though dude do you live in a retirement home or something? tongue

You made me hurt inside ringer ='( Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Mad Mad Mad Neutral silent
Back to top Go down
Geertje123

Geertje123

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 am

dayallnash wrote:
Jakkish wrote:

no we dont, like 5% of all people in our server is active on teh forum, 45% talks and 50% never speaks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O   No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O Empty

Back to top Go down

No "introduce yourself" Thread? :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barons Settlement Server :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: