The case between Ika and Kanon. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barons Settlement Server

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The case between Ika and Kanon.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikabite

The case between Ika and Kanon. Empty
PostSubject: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 pm

As ridiculous as it sounds, I'd like to vote Kanon out of our community. Most of you know about his doings in Mine-a-ton before the reset. It was later proven that second griefing time wasn't done by Kanon. But I was there to see the first one. I did try to forget it all, I must admit I never liked the Kanon after, but I did nothing else against him after the case.

But here he is again, after the reset. Still acting... like he always does. And still he keeps throwing accusations of me being the immature and childish one. I'd like to ask the community for their opinion on this.

The case between Ika and Kanon. Kanon10

Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 pm

okay that was stupid of kanon Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
UnitSeven

UnitSeven

PostSubject: Re: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm going to tentatively say that he does seem purposefully inflammatory. In that instance you posted above, most reasonable people who don't want to cause a scene would say "Oh OK, yeah, no problem" and move on to another spot in the map that is 3 times the size of the surface of the earth.

This isn't the first instance I've seen of him doing what appears to be just trying to push other people's buttons.

In saying this, he's been OK directly when dealing with me personally, but I havn't given him reason to dislike me, this post not withstanding. Rolling Eyes

Do we have a place for someone who will try to purposefully inflame and enrage other players? His methods are to stay within the rules, so strictly speaking he's not doing anything wrong, but I don't think many people can deny, if you read between the lines, what his motives are. He is what's known colloquially as a shit stirrer.
Back to top Go down
Kanonjepilsner

PostSubject: Re: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:34 am

A) You wait untill Baron is offline, to start arguing with me.

B) You did not put any signs or torches around your place, which means it is not yours and you cannot claim it.

C) I had no idea that you were building 50-75 blocks away, and no one else where. My project on this city does not interfere with your building projects.

I have spoken with Baron and I am allowed to build where I am building. You are very childish, as you are taken this to the public forum instead of taking it with Baron personally.

You and Zhuria are the only ones I hate and disgust on this server and that will never change. I hate you and think you are the filth of the world, just by playing an online game, pretty insane huh?

I won't contact you, speak to you or anything alike but continue moderating the server as I normally do(in-fact i'm the only moderator who actually _moderates_ the server, so yeah.).

Don't talk to me and I won't get in your way, I've seen how immature and mentally disabled you have acted previously and will never have a word with you again.

It has all been settled with Baron and should not be discussed further.

//Kanon
Back to top Go down
UnitSeven

UnitSeven

PostSubject: Re: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:52 am

I was hesitant to post a reply. I have no knowledge of what other situations have transpired or what's been discussed privately between the three of you.

I do have a question for Kanon, though. If you hate these people so much, why do you persist in staying around them? Even in-game you associate with them, even if it's in a situation like the one posted above. Why do you even bother trying to argue, or why would you WANT to, for example, build close to Ika's building spot?

To speculate a reply, although one you wouldn't ever admit to, It's so that you can stir up trouble and push them into making complaints so that you can make your counterpoints, which all sound exactly as they do above, in an attempt to come off looking like your shit is polished gold, because you havn't done anything technically wrong. ...But you're inciting rage in others on purpose.

Last edited by UnitSeven on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:16 am

I didn't want to argue with you personally again. But here it goes again.

A) I didn't wait for Baron to log out. You just "happened" to come right near the spawn project that I and Jonas were discussing. And I asked nicely for you to leave.

B) I had sings and torches few blocks away actually. And then again, I asked you to leave before you started any building saying that I have plans for this area. And you refused to leave. You also had a perfect spot for your caverns right near the Mine-a-ton before reset? Yea?

C) As you can see in the screen shot I told you that I was building here. By the time I did you had only few blocks of dirt dug away. You still hadn't built anything. Moving away in that moment would hurt since you didn't put any resources or effort in your building yet. Also it did interfere with my project I was building a themed spawn. Thus including housing district, farms, public mines and marketplace.

I don't see how this makes me childish. I see no reason why should I take this to Baron personally. I was asking for people opinion.

In fact you do not. If you haven't seen something it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Me myself have done a lot in this case and I am pretty sure others have too. Now this just proves your over-the-top arrogance or inability to think.

Now when I have acted immaturely, well... after few beers. But I doubt I've playing Minecraft in that state for more that one or two times. I usually tend to act very "right". And I believe others may approve that. Now I don't see how calling people names makes you better.
Back to top Go down
Kanonjepilsner

PostSubject: Re: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:40 am

@Unit: Why would I want to stir up problems with Ikabite? I have no motives to do so, as it was all settled between Baron & us.

As for your question; I did not intend to build near Ika, at any point. He wasn't even around when I begun building, all of a sudden he is near me & tells me I cannot build here, without him even claiming the property!

I was allowed to build where I did, and if Ika or any other I dislike it close to that place, too bad. I won't move because someone annoying is a few blocks away, that's their problem not mine Smile

@Ika: I already begun building & had Henan coming over to build his house aswell, we were 50 blocks away from any housing nearby & there were 0 torches 0 signs that showed proof that this was your area.

In fact, you came to me after you saw that I begun digging dirt, to say that "this area was planned for building already" just to stir up some bad atmosphere as soon as you saw me.

You are so freaking arrogant, after you became a mod, you took on a "King Skin". WTF? How patethic is that?

To get things straigth, as I don't wanna argue with you anymore seeing as you have one thougth, which is to cause trouble on the server:

Baronoli said that my project was allowed - I win, you lose. Have fun playing.
Back to top Go down
dayallnash

dayallnash

PostSubject: Re: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:05 am

Topic closed. Baron sorted this, quit arguing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dayallnash
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The case between Ika and Kanon.   The case between Ika and Kanon. Empty

Back to top Go down

The case between Ika and Kanon.
Page 1 of 1