1 Year Birthday Soon! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barons Settlement Server

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 Year Birthday Soon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baronoli

1 Year Birthday Soon! Empty
PostSubject: 1 Year Birthday Soon!   1 Year Birthday Soon! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:34 am

I was going back over the history of the server in these early hours of the morning, only to discover that as of about September 12th-ish the server will be a year old. It amazed me, to celebrate the achievement we willl have some events we will plan on the server!

I'm thinking a 21 redstone cannon salute, wired up by Ringer. A gathering in the servers oldest cities, Mine-A-Ton. Or even a visit back to the fabled 2nd Map, where most of you joined. Please suggest any ideas you may have!

Thankyous will be issued out on the night, aswell as items gave out and new Legendary statuses on the server for our veteran players, who still play!

I also may be re-branding the server. Maybe, a year with the same name, same forum logo and format can go stale. Maybe PvP could be added? A name change, "BaronCraft"? Who know's!? We'll decide as a community when we're all on.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Birthday Soon!   1 Year Birthday Soon! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm

^_^ I might help with event planing, if you want me to. Also, how do you plan bringing back all the stuff?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Birthday Soon!   1 Year Birthday Soon! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:16 am

You was helping anyway:P

I found the map on an External HDD, will look into converting it from early Alpha.
Back to top Go down
https://barons.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Birthday Soon!   1 Year Birthday Soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Year Birthday Soon!
Page 1 of 1