It's time for change Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barons Settlement Server

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's time for change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geertje123

Geertje123

It's time for change Empty
PostSubject: It's time for change   It's time for change EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:58 am

Dear members, mods and admins

I've been in this server for 7 or 8 months now. And I'm still not happy with some stuff.
PLEASE stop resetting the world.
And now don't give me all that bullshit like 'new update omg we need a new world because there are new features!'. You don't need a new world for that.
Me and almost every other member (yes I have asked them) don't want world resets. We want to build a house and collect recourses and build new stuff. Minecraft is not about starting over every week.

I know I have complained about this a lot (and so do other members), but this is the last one.

Kind regards,
Geertje123
Back to top Go down
Baronoli

It's time for change Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time for change   It's time for change EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:11 am

You've asked them. You've asked them all? Including members who don't know you? I think not.

The last map was a month old and amateur. The new map has been here for 2 weeks, a beautiful spawn has been built and everyone is happy. The decisiont o reset breathed fresh air into the game for many of us. A direct quote from Minim00se:

"It's not enough for me to just move house, I only feel better when we reset".

You've always been argumentative and pedantic, Geert. Don't make a post, all guns blazing about a need for change, making false claims along the way.

People who wanted the reset:

Burnt Toast
Dereyan
Hysting
Ringer
Baronoli
Minim00se
Old_peculiardd
Puppeteer
Hippykiller
Chaotic_eye
jorgenring

That's 11 players. The reset also brought players in from Planet MC.

I don't mind people ranting on valid grounds, but you hardly played on the last map anyway.
Back to top Go down

It's time for change
Page 1 of 1