Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can I start playing on this magical server?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GaryYo

How can I start playing on this magical server? Empty
PostSubject: How can I start playing on this magical server?   How can I start playing on this magical server? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 am

The title says it all, I've never played the game before though lol someone help me out
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: How can I start playing on this magical server?   How can I start playing on this magical server? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:07 am

Title you wrote makes it sound very sarcastic. Very Happy

I am not sure in how much detail should I explain this to you, but it' s really... simple.

You just copy the ID of the server which should be on the Minecraft forums thread or here at the status bar, but for some reason it has stopped working. At least it' s not working for me any longer. In any case there should be an IP written when you enter the forums. Then open up your Minecraft client, click to play multiplayer and paste the IP. It should connect you to the server, first time it might be a bit laggy, because of your client loading all the stuff. But the lag will stop eventually.

If you can' t connect make sure you haven' t copied the IP with spaces in it, or the server might just be off. The status bar should show you that.

Update: Yeah, the server is currently off for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Gary

PostSubject: Re: How can I start playing on this magical server?   How can I start playing on this magical server? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Thanks alot sir you really helped Smile
Back to top Go down
wd955

PostSubject: Re: How can I start playing on this magical server?   How can I start playing on this magical server? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 pm

it seems the server is down again or something so dont worry if you cant connect like ikabite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I start playing on this magical server?   How can I start playing on this magical server? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I start playing on this magical server?
Page 1 of 1