Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Greifer.

Go down 
+3
Admin
soulnight09
Blake_Silver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake_Silver

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 am

Ringer. yes, ringer. the pigman-skinned player, who whines and jokes and has fun being a jerk.

Ringer has also, despite many accounts of admitted greifing and unsightly constructions (ex. giant cock & balls), become a moderator, and then an admin.
Regardless of what he has said or done, ringer has always had high ranks of power. Regardless of how many times he destroys peoples creations, spams the chat with obscenities, or generally goes around being an ass, he always remains in barons favor. maybe this is because of his monetary donations, or maybe baron just likes him.

In the past he was just annoying, but now he is openly destroying things and placing bedrock cocks (insert gay joke here), he is becoming entirely a greifer, and a server sponsored one at that.

Really, I shouldn't care, I can just leave and let ringer go about harassing people. But I care about the server, and no one is going to come here if it has aj admingreifer who goes unpunished.

My real message to ringer personally is this: Shape up or ship out. you were about as funny as a well timed fart in the beginning, but now you are a fit of projectile diarrhea.
Back to top Go down
soulnight09

soulnight09

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:13 am

ur just mad at him like ur always mad at everyone isnt it werid how every fight has u in it

and

STAY AWAY FROM MAH DADDDY
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:22 am

Blake, his financial contributions to the server have no bearing on my decision with Ringer. He was made a Mod for activity and services to the server. He was made an Admin as I know I can trust him.

I actually see him grief today and told him to stop and he did. I get your point and if you have a problem with him I'd talk it out with him.
Back to top Go down
https://barons.forumotion.co.uk
Blake_Silver

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 am

Admin wrote:
I actually see him grief today and told him to stop and he did.

If it had been anyone else you would have banned them, what will happen the next time he greifs? And the next?

At some point the words "ok, ill stop" and "sorry, i wont do it again" stop being valid excuses.

frankly, i cannot see how ringer has helped the server, other then weeding out people with a short fuse/

Edit: I can live with ringer now, as long as he stays away from my projects, but there is no way to enforce the rules without punishment, and ringer never get's punished for the destruction he causes.
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 am

This time I agree with Blake. Ringer's behavior yesterday was unacceptable. I would've punished him in your place, but well, I agree that he has been quite loyal member of our small community and times indeed are dire.
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 pm

wasnt only on your server baron, ive had complaints about ringer on my server too sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
1138_RINGER

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Im sorry that i did grief, but it wasnt anything big and was fixed after anyway. im not saying that it was okay, though, what i did was wrong and I'll try to be more mature in the future.
Back to top Go down
kain519

kain519

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:20 pm

1138_RINGER wrote:
Im sorry that i did grief, but it wasnt anything big and was fixed after anyway. im not saying that it was okay, though, what i did was wrong and I'll try to be more mature in the future.
quit fucking lying to everyone in this server.... you know damn well you meant to make everybody's life on minecraft a living hell you little fucker!
and i wont forgive you for that little trick you pulled on people who went into that mineshaft on joans server! you think people enjoy failure while you laugh at them behind the screen like you think you got a pair?
i bet your ass im saying what half of the people want to say to your face but are too ashamed to even say it to you because they are afraid of being banned!... i could care less if you were a fucking admin on joanas's server.... you made a mockery of that title for far too long while other people work honestly hard to earn that title and all you have to do is spend money! and you bet your sweet ass i want to kill you in joanas's server.... hell i think i would be doing everyone a favor of kicking your ass and ripping you of everything you have! your gonna wish you never crossed me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Ringer makes mistakes, me and Jonas are dealing with it.
Back to top Go down
https://barons.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

The Greifer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greifer.   The Greifer. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greifer.
Page 1 of 1