NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barons Settlement Server

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!

Go down 
+9
MiniM00se
JohnBovril
jonas_747
soulnight09
Roflzilla
xx_tank3r_xx
Ikabite
1138_RINGER
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! Empty
PostSubject: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:01 am

Hey!

For the next week there will be a present everyday, in form of minerals and other valuable blocks built up and spawn set to them.

There will also be a prize draw for everyone who posts there name here for spawning rights for two months!

If interested put your name here and you will be chosen randomnly to have rights to spawn.

Happy new year!
Back to top Go down
https://barons.forumotion.co.uk
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:03 am

HIII I WOULD LIKE TO WIN! Very Happy ty for doing this btw, this is like the best server EVER. i luv u Very Happy

-1138_ringer-
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:11 am

I do not think this is a good idea. But if it has to happen and there is an opportunity for an unlimited resources, why not to apply. Ironium does need damn much of them. So I am applying for the prize draw.

Edit: Ah, yes! Also... Good luck everyone, may the luckiest person win. =D
Back to top Go down
xx_tank3r_xx

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:13 am

DEAR BARON,

I Will WIN IF I DONT I WILL CRY REASONS I SHOULD WIN CAUSE I WILL BUILD AWESOME THINGS INCLUDING STATUES OF BARON IF THEY ARE NAKED NO HOMO BUT THEY PROBALLY WILL BE BARON I LVOE UR SERVER RINGER DOES NOT DESERVER BECUASE HE WILL JUST BUILD DUMB THINGS LIKE HUGE TOWERS AND LAVA PITS AND NAKED WOMEN COMMON THATS DUMB IF I WON I'D GIVE STARTERS A FREEE BRONZE PICK TO GET THEM STARTED THEN THEY WILL LOVE ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY I WILL BUILD SPAWN TO BE SO GREAT AND GIVE MY FRIENDS ITEMS IF ITS OKAY WITH YOU I WILL SPAWN MYSELF ITEMS SO I CAN BUILD GREAT STUFF INCLUDING U AND ZHURIA MAKING BABIES NO HOMO BUT I WILL ALSO BE SO GRATEFUL AND SEND YOU $20 PAYPAL THIS IS NOT A BRIBE IT IS SIMPLY MONEY TO KEEP THE SERVER UP IM NOT BRIBING U OR ANYTHING SAYING IF U GIVE ME THIS I'LL GIVE U $20 PAYPAL LIKE $20 THATS AWESOME BUT THIS IS NOT A BRIBE IT'S JUST TO KEEP THE SERVER UP BUT IF I DONT WIN THEN I'LL SPEND THAT MONEY ON MAKING A PLAN TO BLOW UP YOUR COMPUTER SO JUST DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE ME SPAWNING RIGHTS AND IF YOU DONT RINGER WILL BE HELD HOSTAGE AND YOUR MOM DAD FAMILY AND FRIENDS EVEN YOUR DOG AND IF OYU DON'T HAVE A DOG THEN I'LL SHOOT YOUR CAT AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY I'LL DROWN UR FISH SO JUST GIVE ME SPAWNING RIGHTS!

yours truely,
xx_tank3r_xx santa
Back to top Go down
Roflzilla

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:15 am

Eh so this is where I enter? I really don't care and doubt I'll win but I will give it a go. Also I'm Hysting btw.
Back to top Go down
soulnight09

soulnight09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 am

me me me ohhh pick meeee and i want dick slime no recources JUST DA SLIME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:38 am

joans_747
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
JohnBovril

JohnBovril

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Joans told me to do it Razz

Happy new year subjects of Baron!
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 pm

xx_tank3r_xx wrote:
DEAR BARON,

I Will WIN IF I DONT I WILL CRY REASONS I SHOULD WIN CAUSE I WILL BUILD AWESOME THINGS INCLUDING STATUES OF BARON IF THEY ARE NAKED NO HOMO BUT THEY PROBALLY WILL BE BARON I LVOE UR SERVER RINGER DOES NOT DESERVER BECUASE HE WILL JUST BUILD DUMB THINGS LIKE HUGE TOWERS AND LAVA PITS AND NAKED WOMEN COMMON THATS DUMB IF I WON I'D GIVE STARTERS A FREEE BRONZE PICK TO GET THEM STARTED THEN THEY WILL LOVE ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY I WILL BUILD SPAWN TO BE SO GREAT AND GIVE MY FRIENDS ITEMS IF ITS OKAY WITH YOU I WILL SPAWN MYSELF ITEMS SO I CAN BUILD GREAT STUFF INCLUDING U AND ZHURIA MAKING BABIES NO HOMO BUT I WILL ALSO BE SO GRATEFUL AND SEND YOU $20 PAYPAL THIS IS NOT A BRIBE IT IS SIMPLY MONEY TO KEEP THE SERVER UP IM NOT BRIBING U OR ANYTHING SAYING IF U GIVE ME THIS I'LL GIVE U $20 PAYPAL LIKE $20 THATS AWESOME BUT THIS IS NOT A BRIBE IT'S JUST TO KEEP THE SERVER UP BUT IF I DONT WIN THEN I'LL SPEND THAT MONEY ON MAKING A PLAN TO BLOW UP YOUR COMPUTER SO JUST DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE ME SPAWNING RIGHTS AND IF YOU DONT RINGER WILL BE HELD HOSTAGE AND YOUR MOM DAD FAMILY AND FRIENDS EVEN YOUR DOG AND IF OYU DON'T HAVE A DOG THEN I'LL SHOOT YOUR CAT AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY I'LL DROWN UR FISH SO JUST GIVE ME SPAWNING RIGHTS!

yours truely,
xx_tank3r_xx santa

he was gonna do it for the 20 euro, but then u said ud hold ringer hostage and now he will rig the system so you DONT win.

also, if i won, i would probably give all my items to anybody and spend 24/7 listening to CAN I HAS [whateverblock] PL0X????? and spawning the item, i woudnt have time to build anything.
Back to top Go down
MiniM00se

MiniM00se

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 pm

I'd like to apply for the spawny-power-ness ^^
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mt_Pyre_Forums
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:59 pm

I would just open a black market
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 pm

jonas_747 wrote:
I would just open a black market
do soooooo
FRIEND Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sgtmas2006

sgtmas2006

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 pm

You know I would love to win. I love creating and designing structures, but I hate gathering materials to make them.
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 am

how wil u do this? will it be like u put the names in a hat or sumtin
Back to top Go down
Blake_Silver

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:20 am

I will apply for the drawing, if only to have a chance of keeping someone else from getting it and screwing up the server economy (more). Evil or Very Mad

after saying that baron will probably "forget" to put my name in the metaphorical hat. Rolling Eyes

Edit: so as not to double-post, I would like to say to whoever wins, please don't spawn tons of diamonds and other rares, it would take the value out of players finding them naturally. (and there are tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of diamonds naturally on a normal sized server map)

A wise course of action would be selling Nether materials, and other unobtainable items, to players.

Edit2: sorry to sound so rude and angry in this post, but spawning in my opinion takes a lot of the fun out of the game. It's fine if you want to do it on your own file, but on a server it disrupts other players who gather their things legitimately. The game is called MINE-craft, not SPAWN-craft.

Edit3: /rant

Edit4: EditspamEditspamEditspamEditspam
Back to top Go down
Zhuria

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 am

I want to win a pony
Back to top Go down
soulnight09

soulnight09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:32 am

i thought u wanted to win more men <_< can win dick slime plox!

:edit: lol sry zhuria i thought u were baron :O fail for soul!

Last edited by soulnight09 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soulnight09

soulnight09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 am

Blake_Silver wrote:
I will apply for the drawing, if only to have a chance of keeping someone else from getting it and screwing up the server economy (more). Evil or Very Mad

after saying that baron will probably "forget" to put my name in the metaphorical hat. Rolling Eyes

Edit: so as not to double-post, I would like to say to whoever wins, please don't spawn tons of diamonds and other rares, it would take the value out of players finding them naturally. (and there are tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of diamonds naturally on a normal sized server map)

A wise course of action would be selling Nether materials, and other unobtainable items, to players.

Edit2: sorry to sound so rude and angry in this post, but spawning in my opinion takes a lot of the fun out of the game. It's fine if you want to do it on your own file, but on a server it disrupts other players who gather their things legitimately. The game is called MINE-craft, not SPAWN-craft.

Edit3: /rant

Edit4: EditspamEditspamEditspamEditspam

Hater :O
jk jocolor
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_

PostSubject: Yeah   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Chaotic_Eye
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

yay! mini won! if anyone SHOULD have won its him. hes a good apple cherry
Back to top Go down
Jakkish

Jakkish

PostSubject: I nominate myself!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm

I THINK I SHOLD WIN CUS I CAN AWSO WRITE WITH BIG LETTERS LIKE EVERYBOADY ELSWE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!   NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW YEARS PRIZE DRAW!
Page 1 of 1