Zhiqua= dirty? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barons Settlement Server

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zhiqua= dirty?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1138_RINGER

Zhiqua= dirty? Empty
PostSubject: Zhiqua= dirty?   Zhiqua= dirty? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:58 am

look, i found out that on a server i was on, zhiqua was a mod. hes a guy whos been on and off, not very oftne but i found this post on a server.

Quote :
I would like to make a complaint about one of your mods, Zhiqua. He is abusive to players, When redcaped tried to make his own country Zhiqua teleported to him and griefed some of his apartment building then had a go at him because his apartment weren't as good as his houses. The worst started today when I was on. He came to my town and covered it in snow and turned all my fountains into ice, when he undid this it flooded my whole town square, he then fixed most of this problem. I had cleared a large amount of space to build my town on, he then teleported to me and spammed saplings all over my land which all grew into trees without me noticing the saplings. I asked him to stop doing these things. A bit later he came and turned all my grass into stone then all into dirt. I told him he was really annoying me but yet he continued to put saplings when I wasn't looking and placing lava falls nearby. Then he denied it and blamed it on someone who wasn't there, even though only mods can spawn lava. Also during this whole thing he insulted me, My buildings and my town. When I got angry at him for all this he turned my town (which I spent hours building) and turned it all into ice, then turned all the ice into flowing water. There is so much water that going anywhere near it causes you to crash and as we were all standing next to it got disconnected everytime we logged in until we teleported away. So I've lost hours of work because of Zhiqua abusing his powers.

Please ban him for this. This is easily worth a ban.

After this situation and the one with luke I'm starting to doubt this server.

and he was banned, i understand.

EDIT: i guess you could take the title the wrong way at first... xD
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

Zhiqua= dirty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhiqua= dirty?   Zhiqua= dirty? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:59 am

He was quite suspicious... Always "exploring" and finding a fire. And his neighbor houses being burned down.
Back to top Go down
Geertje123

Geertje123

Zhiqua= dirty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhiqua= dirty?   Zhiqua= dirty? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:01 am

i dont fet it, was this on our server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zhiqua= dirty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhiqua= dirty?   Zhiqua= dirty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zhiqua= dirty?