operation explosion Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barons Settlement Server

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

operation explosion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1138_RINGER

operation explosion Empty
PostSubject: operation explosion   operation explosion EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:09 pm

okay, numbers are diminishing. i will not let this awesome server go down. i think we should lead an operation, operation explosion, in an attempt to boost back up to popularity. how? let's start.
first, the title of the forum post should make them want to click it. putting non-pvp in the title turns down 75% of people, sadly, which is not a good thing. later, if they ask if there is pvp, we say something like "sadly, it's temporarily disabled at the moment, we might turn it back on later" which will result in a much better reaction than some of what ive seen. also, we shoudnt put the list of people on the whitelist on the post... they see that, and they only will turn back and get another server, assuming that whitelists mean you must post on the topic and wait days just to see if the server is cool. also, we need to bump the topic more. other servers, that require you post on them, are only popular because they get bumped so damn often. rather than requiring it, simply ask people to let us know by posting there when they want to join, and also to post later on how they think the server is, like if it's good or bad. bumping it normally would look bad... also, the main event to rise popularity.

tnt day.

put IS HAVING TNT DAY ATM COME QUICK BEFORE ITS OVER in caps in the title would REALLY make it get ALOT of attention, i think. we could also "accidently" forget to change it back after... Twisted Evil but maybe thats a bit TOO sly. its just that all we need is a good tnt day to attract lots of people, and then bam. lots of visitors! also, when they come, randomly say things like WELCOME TO THE BEST SERVER EVAR or just say random praise, because ussually, what decides a man's opinion, is what others think. you know, the whole bandwagon or whatever its called. anyway, i thought this was an awesome way to boost up to numbers again, thanks.

/me is a sly devil, with an intent to blow shit up and has many tricky ways to get his will. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: operation explosion   operation explosion EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 pm

achievements will also make them stay Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: operation explosion   operation explosion EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:33 pm

i think a good comunity will do that better. which, we already have. get rid of me and its a perfect community Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: operation explosion   operation explosion EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 pm

weellll its slowly starting to be disolved
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: operation explosion   operation explosion EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 pm

i dont want that. i want it to boom back up again, its too good a server to lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: operation explosion   operation explosion Empty

Back to top Go down

operation explosion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barons Settlement Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: