Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pvp-turnament :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonas_747

jonas_747

pvp-turnament :D Empty
PostSubject: pvp-turnament :D   pvp-turnament :D EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:40 pm

hi! i am setting up a pvp-turnament, i am currently making the arena and the rules is not desided yet,
time is also not desided but i you wanna join it leave a answer or yell at me in game Very Happy

the rules and time will eventually come up here Wink

EDIT: i aint sure what price it will be but it will be one Wink maybe it will be a fee for joining and the price gets higher depending on how many that wanna join scratch
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: pvp-turnament :D   pvp-turnament :D EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm

easy, lol, you could make sure that each player had a certain ammount of rs in their inventory. the winner gets the rs when droppeed pirat

also, it should be a complicated arena. you know, jumps, floating blocks. some blocks are dirt and easy to destroy, so it could be like splief. other, however, are not. there should aslo be water currents, so you could use these to either go faster, or slow you down. and lava, to avoid xD. OH, and also, they can start with a bow, but the arrows for them are located in chests around the course. along with better weapons in these chests. and team fights? yes. oh yes.
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: pvp-turnament :D   pvp-turnament :D EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 pm

this arena will be kinda easy, there will be some lava and water holes, and if i press a button the arena will be filled with, yeah you guessed it! lava!
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: pvp-turnament :D   pvp-turnament :D EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:54 pm

i dont like it joans. i dont like it one bit. why? because i love it. so, so much. :PP besides, it will be more of a gamble, with all the lag its kind of unfair ne way so eh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soulnight09

soulnight09

PostSubject: Re: pvp-turnament :D   pvp-turnament :D EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:39 pm

hey if the people last to long in the tournament i could make a like lava smash at the end so the lava pours onto arena and they have to fight while avoid the lava plz say yes if u like the idea =D
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: pvp-turnament :D   pvp-turnament :D EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm

i need people to join the turnament before the Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pvp-turnament :D   pvp-turnament :D Empty

Back to top Go down

pvp-turnament :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barons Settlement Server :: General-
Jump to: