Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banned for trying to do the right thing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitram869

banned for trying to do the right thing? Empty
PostSubject: banned for trying to do the right thing?   banned for trying to do the right thing? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:44 pm

zach has banned me, i am not 100% sure why. i came on, saw i was demoted, and mentioned that my friend slept over last night. when i woke up in the middle of the night, my friend was sleeping, and i had hacked materials, and the domw was greifed. me, minimoose, and jonus managed to get rid of the lava, and fix the greif. i attempted to ask baron why i was de-modded, and did not get a responce, i asked zach to despose of obvouisly hacked materials that i saw in my inv, and he banned me. i am wondering why i was banned, and why i was demodded. i would very much like to play on this server, even if it is as a default player. please if anyone see's this post, ask barron and zach to respond to it, i will wait patitently for a responce, and know allways, just in case, that it has been great playing with you guys so far, and i hope that i can play more with you in the future =)

P.S.
I am NEVER going to keep my computer logged in again when i have friends sleeping over, especially when they know how to hack -_-.
P.S.S.
I have deleted the software that andrew (my friend) used to hack, and have banned him from my house, and told him to never to try and join the server, or i would tell you all his username, and get him BOS.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, as i said before, plz direct this post to barrons and zachs attention, and have a nice day santa
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: banned for trying to do the right thing?   banned for trying to do the right thing? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 pm

its hard to believe this, i really dont think he's telling the truth... the "my friend went on my account and did random stuff" excuse is kind of old. i have a friend that sometimes plays on my account, but i make sure he doesnt do stupid stuff and get banned.
Back to top Go down
Zhuria

PostSubject: Re: banned for trying to do the right thing?   banned for trying to do the right thing? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Are you fucking kidding me?

I spent 5 hours with Baron, Dayall, and others cleaning that shit up. YOU got rid of the lava? Oh hell no. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Nitram869

PostSubject: Re: banned for trying to do the right thing?   banned for trying to do the right thing? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 am

i helped!
but oh well, it seems that i am not going to be allowed back onto this server, which sucks, but that is ok. the lesson learnt here? never, ever leave ur acc logged in.
well, it was fun playing with you guys while i was allowed to, i hope you all have a great time continuing to play minecraft, and i just want you to know there are no hard feelings, i am not going to throw a fit and rage, my account screwd up ur dome, and my account was punished. fair is fair.

I still luvz zach, he is awsome cheers and once again, i hope you all have lots of fun I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned for trying to do the right thing?   banned for trying to do the right thing? Empty

Back to top Go down

banned for trying to do the right thing?
Page 1 of 1