Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfair, or non-warned bans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitram869

Unfair, or non-warned bans Empty
PostSubject: Unfair, or non-warned bans   Unfair, or non-warned bans EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:56 pm

I have made this forum topic in the hopes that when people get banned form the server, they can come her eto try and apeel themsrlves.
I personalyy was banned minutes agao by kannon, because i was adviseing the others to ignore him, as he was throwing a fit.
I would like to be unbanned if allowed, or possible, because i feel i was a victom of a temper-tantraum, and while i may have used slightly inapropriate language, (for which i apologize, i was getting upset at kannon's childeshness) I do not belive i had done anything against the clearly simple rules, and was simply trieng to defuse an argument.
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: Unfair, or non-warned bans   Unfair, or non-warned bans EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:12 pm

You have been unbanned by zach. I am sorry for what he did. He should have warned you before banning.
Back to top Go down
Kanonjepilsner

PostSubject: Re: Unfair, or non-warned bans   Unfair, or non-warned bans EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 pm

First of all my eyes starting bleeding by reading your post.

Secondly, you were banned because you verbally harassed a moderator(this had nothing to do with you saying /ignore, bla. bla. bla.)

Finally, you were only given a 20 minute ban for this. End your whining and join the rest of ur gay pals on the server Wink
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: Unfair, or non-warned bans   Unfair, or non-warned bans EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Kanonjepilsner wrote:

Secondly, you were banned because you verbally harassed a moderator(this had nothing to do with you saying /ignore, bla. bla. bla.)

Finally, you were only given a 20 minute ban for this. End your whining and join the rest of ur gay pals on the server Wink

Kanon, not everyone has their English as native language. Respect that.

You should have warned him anyway.

How is calling someone gay acting as a proper moderator?
Back to top Go down
Kanonjepilsner

PostSubject: Re: Unfair, or non-warned bans   Unfair, or non-warned bans EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Ikabite wrote:
Kanonjepilsner wrote:

I respect it, but I am certain that Nitram was furious writing his topic and did not correct his mistakes before posting.

I didn't feel the need to warn him as he did it twice, not just once.

They sure seem gay the way they are "watching eachothers back" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dayallnash

dayallnash

PostSubject: Re: Unfair, or non-warned bans   Unfair, or non-warned bans EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Kanonjepilsner wrote:
Ikabite wrote:
Kanonjepilsner wrote:

I respect it, but I am certain that Nitram was furious writing his topic and did not correct his mistakes before posting.

I didn't feel the need to warn him as he did it twice, not just once.

They sure seem gay the way they are "watching eachothers back" Very Happy

Because kinship is so camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dayallnash
Nitram869

PostSubject: To Kannon   Unfair, or non-warned bans EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 pm

you where correct, i was Furious when i wrote this, and was not banned for a mere 20 min, i was just flat out banned, i had to contact a freinf to log in on his acc, and have him ask zach to fix the ban, for which i thank him. I apologize to Kannon for my language, but do not take back the fact that he was throwing a temper tantrum, worse then my 3 year-old neice ever has, and that is saying soething about maturity -_- No i feel bad for kannon, he seems to be a nice guy, but maybe he is bi-polar? confused
only excuse i can find for his behavuir. drunken or this... drunken drunken lol, jkjk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfair, or non-warned bans   Unfair, or non-warned bans Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfair, or non-warned bans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barons Settlement Server :: Rants-
Jump to: