Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Project? Just Hear me out.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach1231x

Group Project? Just Hear me out. Empty
PostSubject: Group Project? Just Hear me out.   Group Project? Just Hear me out. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am

It would be nice to make a group project, it is next to impossible but hear me out. I would like to make one Very LARGE city, Everyone lives there and one/two people build it. One person is the designer and one the renovator. There will be houses, shops, stores, and banks, etc.. Sort of like Broville. It will be hard for everyone to get along, but it will help with a roleplay economy, and a roleplay friendly city setting. There will be sewers, Black markets, drug dealers, apartments, farms. EVERYONE will have a job, Wether it is Farmer, police man, Shop, or banker. There WILL be a job for you. Give meh feed back on how to improve and junk like that.
Back to top Go down
dayallnash

dayallnash

PostSubject: Re: Group Project? Just Hear me out.   Group Project? Just Hear me out. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 am

Zach1231x wrote:
It would be nice to make a group project, it is next to impossible but hear me out. I would like to make one Very LARGE city, Everyone lives there and one/two people build it. One person is the designer and one the renovator. There will be houses, shops, stores, and banks, etc.. Sort of like Broville. It will be hard for everyone to get along, but it will help with a roleplay economy, and a roleplay friendly city setting. There will be sewers, Black markets, drug dealers, apartments, farms. EVERYONE will have a job, Wether it is Farmer, police man, Shop, or banker. There WILL be a job for you. Give meh feed back on how to improve and junk like that.

I'm in for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dayallnash
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: Group Project? Just Hear me out.   Group Project? Just Hear me out. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:55 am

i have no idea what i should build so i just wander around the biomes Wink

so i am in
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
Nitram869

PostSubject: Subjet < RANDOM WORDS =P   Group Project? Just Hear me out. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 am

I would be mre then willing to supply building materials, but i am not good at building. at time of this post, i have over 7k cobble, and several hundred gold and iron ore. Plus a small collection of pumpkins and mossy cobblestone santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Project? Just Hear me out.   Group Project? Just Hear me out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Project? Just Hear me out.
Page 1 of 1