Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grief Report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnitSeven

UnitSeven

Grief Report Empty
PostSubject: Grief Report   Grief Report EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm

I log on after 10 or 11 hours away at work just now to find that someone STOLE MY BACK DOOR.
Yes, they STOLE MY FUCKING DOOR. my DOOR. Dug out the blocks of earth underneath it and took it right off its hinges. Didn't even fill the hole they made.
It's 6 planks! You lazy fuck! Whoever you were. PLUS, yet again, the coal from in my furnace is gone. Second time that's happened.

Baron, once the reset occurs may I suggest defined plots for people to be purchased and have area protect put on? This will allow a kind of town planning around roads and such and also instead of people building all over the countryside with huge unrealistic walls and the like we would have a nice, developed little township.
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

Grief Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grief Report   Grief Report EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:06 pm

yeah, look at the floating stuff around spawn , now dod that look nice or bad? and as you said there are riddicolous large buildings around the spawn. AND its hard to avoid any hole down to the end lol

edit: check out ikas spawn with a nice funatain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
Ikabite

Grief Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grief Report   Grief Report EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Some people prefer building random stuff and do not care about how it looks all together, while some like it more organized. I am currently making a new spawn location for those who like it all more RP themed. I think Baron should make the old spawn /warp freebuild or something like that, because some people really like it that way.
Back to top Go down
UnitSeven

UnitSeven

Grief Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grief Report   Grief Report EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:57 pm

I think a freebuild or whatever area is a good idea, but I think the planned town shouldn't be too far away either. you should be able to walk there. Just personal opinion. This gets back to splitting the map up too much again. Even the freebuild area should have some kind of realistic boundary, I think. So you're not walking half a day over hills and through vales between houses.
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

Grief Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grief Report   Grief Report EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:18 pm

In my opinion there could be two separate parts of the map. The free build one and the RPing one. If you decide to play on freebuild, you freebuild. If you decide to RP, your RP. Economy simply wouldn't work with playing on both sides. For example digging mines in freebuild - drill till the adminium and there you have anything you've ever wanted. But in the RP side you'd actually have to work your way up for something. Buy-able building permits, trading permits. Of course you could ignore them. Making camp - rebel themed forts that ignore those rules or making black markets hidden somewhere in city sewers would spice this all up. You could also play on both sides, thus stuff shouldn't be shared. Now with the private chests that shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grief Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grief Report   Grief Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Grief Report
Page 1 of 1