Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem after the reset.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikabite

Problem after the reset. Empty
PostSubject: Problem after the reset.   Problem after the reset. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Some of you might have noticed that I was trying to get on, but I somehow got in the void all the time, kept falling and falling and getting Errors each time that happened. After few more tries map loaded and I actually saw the new map, but I kept on getting errors and I couldn't speak too.

Edit: Error is... usual stuff + Read timed out
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: Problem after the reset.   Problem after the reset. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:41 pm

try re-installing the game cherry
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: Problem after the reset.   Problem after the reset. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 am

I fixed it by adding the Far Rendering distance bugfix. But I still get teleported to the void when I want to go elsewhere, I get few hits and eventually get where I wanted to and now it isn't a big problem but after 30th it might be lethal. And it's impossible to get your stuff back from the void.
Back to top Go down
dayallnash

dayallnash

PostSubject: Re: Problem after the reset.   Problem after the reset. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Ikabite wrote:
I fixed it by adding the Far Rendering distance bugfix. But I still get teleported to the void when I want to go elsewhere, I get few hits and eventually get where I wanted to and now it isn't a big problem but after 30th it might be lethal. And it's impossible to get your stuff back from the void.

With each map reset, the teleporting bugs can affect different people. If you did a survey, I'm sure lots of people would have had the same problem on a different map but after resetting it turns out to be fine. There's really nothing that can be done until the 30th where (hopefully) the bug will be fixed for everyone, or just you at least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dayallnash
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem after the reset.   Problem after the reset. Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem after the reset.
Page 1 of 1