Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Defunct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Server Defunct Empty
PostSubject: Server Defunct   Server Defunct EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi all,

As you all know the server has now been of for months. I intended on bringing it back up on a dedicated server and be less involved in the running of it. I had lots of discussions with Sgtmas2006 and we made a few plans.

Sadly, I have no motivation. I don't even play Minecraft anymore or many games now to be honest. I wont say the server will never be back, but I just can't see it in the near future. To all legendary members of the server I appologize, I recently learnt that Jonas' server has gone down aswell. I'm sure none of you will have problems finding a new home server, but you're all welcome to come back to mine if I ever remake it.

If enough of the regulars can get in contact with me I have an idea to run it on my PC again, every now and then atleast. I mainly kept this going as I liked the people more than the game. Once again, I appologize.

The forum will stay here, just so we can all keep in contact as we were mainly friends more than a group of players.

Thanks,
Oli
Back to top Go down
https://barons.forumotion.co.uk

Server Defunct
Page 1 of 1