Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shameless promotion of other games.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake_Silver

Shameless promotion of other games. Empty
PostSubject: Shameless promotion of other games.   Shameless promotion of other games. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:23 am

As the title says, i am posting this to promote several other games that i play, while everyone waits for Minecraft to migrate, and you might even want to continue playing them after. (no, I am not getting payed to say this yes i am )

The first game is dead frontier, a post-apocalyptic 3D 3rd person zombie shooter, with heavy RPG influence.
The game has a stat point system that allows you to get stronger, faster, tougher, and deadlier as you kill many different kinds of mutated zombies and level up.
There are also many character classes for you to pick, some produce helpful items daily, others can amplify the effect of certain items, and even others gain large bonuses to their combat statistics. There are also classes that boost your EXP gain, for those of you who love to powerlevel.
Another interesting feature is that almost all the weapons in the game are near replicas of real weapons, albeit with altered names to prevent copyright issues.

Dead frontier is an excellent and exciting game, with many options and a great community.
If you want to play, sign up by clicking this link.
Seriously, click this link, don't just Google "dead frontier"... please? I get payed if you do...

The Second Game Is called Atmosphir, and yes, that is not a typo. Atmosphir takes place in/on large flying islands in the eternal sky of a gaseous planet.
The levels are 3d, and occasionally 2D, platformers, there are enemies, laser guns, cannons, spike traps, fire breathing statues, and much, much more.
the real jewel of the game is that each and every level, apart from the tutorials, are made by the community. Any player can create a level, and the level editors function much like Minecraft, placing blocks, enemies, traps, and other things like keys and trap-doors.
As you play levels you gain EXP and as you level up you can buy skills in the store, be careful though, ans you cannot reset your skill points (called "stratos" in-game)

Atmosphir is a vast and ever changing game with infinite possible levels and many ways to play. If you don't see a level you like, make it! There are monthly contests where you can win the in-game currency for designing the best level for the contest guidelines.
If you want, you can play atmosphir by clicking Here, or you can just Google it. I don't get payed for this one...
Back to top Go down
soulnight09

soulnight09

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of other games.   Shameless promotion of other games. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 pm

NOESSS!?!?!??!?!!!^%!^&@$!%^&*(*@%^& Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of other games.   Shameless promotion of other games. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 am

F U alien
this isnt a advertisement or wahtever forum, its to talk about.... minecraft.... this server.... want money dont come here bro D:
its just not cool to ad here
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of other games.   Shameless promotion of other games. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:20 am

Ringer, it's actualy ok. He put this in "Off topic" --> "Other games" which is ment for speaking about... other games. And It's not like he have been spamming this all over. He just wrote it for those who may be bored and may look into these games. Nothing bad in it.
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of other games.   Shameless promotion of other games. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm

but this is destroying the art of gaming! gaming is something you do for a good time, not something you do for MONEY D: ITS TURNING INTO A BIG CORPORATION HALP
Back to top Go down
Blake_Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of other games.   Shameless promotion of other games. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm

@soulnight: What Question

@Ringer: I don't get payed real money, only in-game money, I thought you would know that... Rolling Eyes Plus, it is a pretty good game, and the one i have been wasting all my time in waiting for Minecraft to finish moving.

@Ikabite: Thank you for explaining, although this is ringer, so it likely won't help.

Has anyone actually clicked the links or searched the names???
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of other games.   Shameless promotion of other games. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 pm

No, sorry. I am pretty busy with other stuff, even if I am occasionally whining about how bored I am, I do have tons of stuff that needs doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of other games.   Shameless promotion of other games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shameless promotion of other games.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barons Settlement Server :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: