Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change MUST come

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geertje123

Geertje123

Change MUST come Empty
PostSubject: Change MUST come   Change MUST come EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 am

Things are goign wrong on the server. its not like it used to be anymore, when we had fun and built stuff.
We totally cant do anything anymore. every day a new reset, first this problem than that problem then this person doesnt like it and then that person again.
FUCK THE PROBLEMS, FUCK TAHT PERSONS

I just wanna build my house, have fun! I CANTY DO THAT WHEN THE SERVER GETS A RESET EVERYDAY.

PLZZZZz
do it for me, do it for all teh other people who are sick and tired of it.

NO MORE SHORT TERM RESETS

I hope i made my point now, thank you for your attention.
Geertje123
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

Change MUST come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change MUST come   Change MUST come EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm

I know it is annoying but we don't do resets so often actually. Now the problem is the new update, that adds tons of new stuff that could create various problems with new map generator and you wouldn't be able to find the new resources or mobs. And the second thing is that the previous server mod we used isn't being developed any further. That means it can't work properly anymore and we went from "Hey0" to "Bukkit", but the plug-ins and the ranking system... everything that provided us with decent security is gone. I am sure once Baron has some free time he will fix it. Thus don't forget he is not a machine.

Be patient. After everything gets done we will have new map, that will most likely last for at least a month.
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

Change MUST come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change MUST come   Change MUST come EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Ikabite wrote:
that adds tons of new stuff that could create various problems with new map generator and you wouldn't be able to find the new resources or mobs.

you can find the squid on previous egenrated land.

oh and btw
200 POST!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
Ikabite

Change MUST come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change MUST come   Change MUST come EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Congratz, but I was just assuming since I am no quite familiar with how it all works. But the resources are lacking anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change MUST come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change MUST come   Change MUST come Empty

Back to top Go down

Change MUST come
Page 1 of 1