Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!

Go down 
+2
1138_RINGER
Toxzero
6 posters

Add All around pvp with safty areas?
YES!
Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! I_vote_lcap80%Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO!
Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! I_vote_lcap20%Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Toxzero

Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! Empty
PostSubject: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Well after a nice argument and conversation on skype with joans and Ringer, i came to think, WE NEED PVP to become a PURE survivle server! Basicly joans has a plug in that makes it so ALLL areas are PVP accept Marked City terrirorys... so if your in a city you cant be harmed, but walk out and you can get muged... vote here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 pm

noooooooo, some of us dont spend all day on mc, and cant afford to spend even more time recovering lost items. i say we have pvp only in arenas and specified areas, not certain areas for safe zones. i alrdy spend enuf time searching for stuff Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Toxzero

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 pm

1138_RINGER wrote:
noooooooo, some of us dont spend all day on mc, and cant afford to spend even more time recovering lost items. i say we have pvp only in arenas and specified areas, not certain areas for safe zones. i alrdy spend enuf time searching for stuff Crying or Very sad

This server is a Survival server, and pvp makes it PURE!
Back to top Go down
Ikabite

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 pm

I agree that we need some form of PvP, but look, for example, what advance does modship gives us. TPing to random people and killing them?
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:23 pm

well, you have the options to either disable any sort of tping or /home, in these zones
or just make a simple rule that says,for example- "after tp-ing to someone, oyu have to get /home or to spawn before being allowed to pvp" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
Geertje123

Geertje123

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:14 pm

PVP time zones

like on 18.00 GMT+0000 till 22.00 GMT+0000 the pvp is on, and teh rest of teh time its off

what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 pm

agreed. yeah, time zones wood be cool
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

i think we will get too many people freaking out tover lost stuff. abnd lag combat sucks...along with theres no real challenge, just if u see head bobbing in the distance, you can charge after it and attack from behind before the message goes from your comp to bars comp to the victims comp in time for them to see you attacking.
Back to top Go down
Geertje123

Geertje123

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 pm

lol, i am glad i never have lag
Back to top Go down
Puppeteer

Puppeteer

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm all for this idea.

For the mods it should not teleport to kill people. Unless it's a duel or some shit.

Also if we do decide to do this we should do it by the 'New Life Rule' a rule often always in Garrysmod roleplay. Once you die you come back in a new life, no grudges.

But we have to account for peoples lag, sometimes combat is just impossible!

-Pup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!   Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Plug in Sug. *READ NOW* POLE!
Page 1 of 1