Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
You must log in.
Barons Settlement Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only official forum of the Minecraft Barons Settlement Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umm...what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhubarb

Rhubarb

Umm...what? Empty
PostSubject: Umm...what?   Umm...what? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 am

Soooo~ someones taken two of my chests away from me, one containing about 6 and a half stacks of obsidian, and (yes me and my friend got it legitimately, Jonas even saw us mining it :u) there was a bunch of smooth stone, mossy cobble and some glass in there as well. I'm not sure what was in the other chest because it was a miscellaneous chest and i just threw a bunch of crap in there. the chests are shared with only my friend and i know he didn't take them down so id like to know what happened to them, thanks! confused
Back to top Go down
jonas_747

jonas_747

Umm...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm...what?   Umm...what? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 am

well, yeah i saw you guys mining obsidian but how long? i dont know. now its many thats saying you have hacked, i aint sure but zach's sure so yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://jonas747.com
Rhubarb

Rhubarb

Umm...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm...what?   Umm...what? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:59 pm

We mined.. like from midnight to 6 am. i was planning on using it for a checkered floor and a roof :u i really... reeeeeeeeeeeally dont feel like spending another 6 hours getting it back ._. I don't understand why mods thing that alot of something=hacks.. pretty much everything is fairly easy to get. people like me have no life and sit around playing minecraft all day so its perfectly feasible that id have a bunch of blocks to play with ;-; also.. i dont know why karma always works against me.. i think im being nice by donating cause i really like the server then things like this happen =_= i oughta stop being nice and see what happens to me Sad
Back to top Go down
1138_RINGER

Umm...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm...what?   Umm...what? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm

meh the trollface thing... it was hacked. admit it. none of ur stuff was real. ok, some. but not all. face the truth, and admit your sins. it's the only way to survive a mod's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Rhubarb

Rhubarb

Umm...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm...what?   Umm...what? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 am

Uh, No. it wasn't. Hacking just takes the fun out of it, I'd rather gather my own materials for things. Even in Single Player I won't use a program like INVedit because it just takes the fun out and ruins it for me. I'm sorry that you guys like to jump to conclusions and wrongfully doubt, accuse, and confiscate things from people without asking questions first.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Umm...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm...what?   Umm...what? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi,

Talk to me when you have a chance.

Thanks,
Baronoli
Back to top Go down
https://barons.forumotion.co.uk